Types.....

Subject: Types.....
From: paul@paccomm.com (paul@paccomm.com)
Date: Tue Jun 6 09:58:54 1995
Of course, there's those types who just love being shouted at
by SSTV operators ("This is OUR frequency - no contest! no contest!
SSTV! [etc., etc.]") ....  just what you get at 14230 !
Paul Evans, W4/G4BKI   paul@paccomm.com  +1 (813) 874-2980
Fax:+1 (813) 872-8696 Views expressed here are not necessarily    |\
those of PacComm. I don't surf the internet, I SAIL IT!          /| \
Cptn of S/V "Spindrift" (Catalina 36), Dunedin, FL.             / |  \
PacComm Packet Radio Systems,Inc.,                             /  |   \
4413 N.Hesperides St., Tampa, FL 33614-7618                   /   |    \