Texas Towers

Subject: Texas Towers
From: Ai7b@teleport.com (Ai7b@teleport.com)
Date: Wed Jun 7 07:04:46 1995
Hi Tree.....TT has rather harsh business practicices for sure.  I have used
them on a number of cases will generally good results.  My biggest gripe is
that they absolutely will not ship to any address other than what is listed on
your credit card......they have been burned by CC fraud but this policy is a
pain for me.  I have local sources for steel and aluminum should you need
them.  I have 105' of r 25 up at my new QTH near Madras.  Will top off and
place antenns this week end.  73's de Bravo