June VHF Prelim Results

Subject: June VHF Prelim Results
From: carlson@tellabs.com (carlson@tellabs.com)
Date: Fri Jun 16 16:19:59 1995

Preliminary Results for the June VHF QSO Party 1995 AA9D EN52
Multiop (unlimited)

BAND     Q   GRID
______________________
50     341   130
144    372    58
222     96    41
432    177    45
903     22    14
1.3     35    14
2.3      8     8
3.4     10     8
5,7     12     8
10G      9     7
24G      2     2
LHT      3     2
_____________________
TOTAL 1087   337 = 541,222

This score is preliminary and will change. Typically the amount of
change from preliminary to final is less than 5%.

We had rain and fairly constant wind on Saturday. The forecast
kept calling for thunderstorms but none happened. Temps were
quite cool (50's and 60's) for the most part. Sunday was much better.
No real Es openings on 6m. 2m and above was flat on Saturday but
improved on Sunday. Big technical problems on 1296 and to some
degree on 2m. Lotsa line noise to contend with on 2, and even more
on 222.

Dave Carlson AA9D
carlson@tellabs.com