We need more contests!

Subject: We need more contests!
From: N5RZ@aol.com (N5RZ@aol.com)
Date: Wed Jun 21 16:15:33 1995
You can tell "contest season" is over, when the CONTEST reflector degenerates
to seemingly endless and "beat the dead horse 100 times"  discussions on SSTV
& exploding tower bases.  We need big contests every weekend so the boys can
compare scores, notes & strategies, not let their minds wander about.

If we have a major wall to wall contest every weekend with our big signals
and relentless CQ'ing, then we can succeed in running everyone else off the
bands; hence, we will have the bands to ourselves and won't have any other
"non-contest" groups to bash.

73,  Gator  -----------------------------;--;<<   N5RZ    N5RZ@aol.com