AD4TU 1A FD Score

Subject: AD4TU 1A FD Score
From: PWildman@aol.com (PWildman@aol.com)
Date: Thu Jun 29 10:41:38 1995
AD4TU 1A FD SCORE

CW Q's      77
SSB Q's   975
____________
Q PTS    1129
X2 PWR=2258
Bonus   + 400
____________
SCORE  2658

3 Op's (AD4TU, KC4UCK, KQ4MY) - FT890, TS60, wires&tribander,
NA v.9.
Club affiliation : Earlysville Amateur Radio Society

AD4TU/Pete

From: Skelton, Tom" <TSkelton@engineer.ClemsonSC.ATTGIS.COM (Skelton, Tom)
Subject: FW: Lightning....yawn

<del>
W0UN told the story at Dayton of watching a thunderstorm march toward his
station across the wide open spaces of Colorado, the strikes discontinue
when they reached his QTH, then pick up again on the other side, going
away.  All the hardware apparently is able to dissipate the charge before
it becomes lightning.

I have occasionally observed a static tic-tic-tic at the end of a coax at
my place, with no lightning seemingly around.

Rich Boyd KE3Q
 ---------

No, it is obvious that Zeus is from the Black Hole!    (;-}}

73, Tom WB4iUX
Tom.Skelton@ClemsonSC.ATTGIS.COM