ORION 2800P-a rotator

Subject: ORION 2800P-a rotator
From: WR34SHE@shell.com (WR34SHE@shell.com)
Date: Mon Jul 3 10:18:45 1995
FROM: SAM EFFINGER  SIET UTILITIES
SUBJECT: ORION 2800P-a rotator
I am wondering if anyone has the newest Orion rotator with the new
2800P-a control head...I have one on order and wanted it for the
 IARU contest but I don't think I will get it.

Looking for comments pro/con

Also they make a peak torque converter and I have heard several
comments saying the bolts will work loose and the design isn't the
best....???
I am new to the reflector so please excuse and obvious mistakes

Sam Effinger K9SD

                      "MR SAFETY"