HQ Stations in IARU HF Championship

Subject: HQ Stations in IARU HF Championship
From: ve2zp@bbs.ve3jf.ampr.org (ve2zp@bbs.ve3jf.ampr.org)
Date: Fri Jul 7 11:30:35 1995
Another HQ station this year will be XJ7RAC, representing the Radio Amateurs of
Canada.  The operator will be Bill Rindone VE7SBO.

HQ stations?", I would point out that these stations send the name of their
society in the exchange, not a zone.  Just pay attention to the exchange.
Admittedly, that's no help when they're calling CQ, but when they're running
stations, it should be a snap.

73, Dave VE2ZP/VE9CB
Packet: VE2ZP@VA3TCP.#EON.ON.CAN.NOAM
InterNet: ve2zp@va3tcp.ampr.org