IARU score: JH4RHF

Subject: IARU score: JH4RHF
From: jh4rhf@ppp.bekkoame.or.jp (jh4rhf@ppp.bekkoame.or.jp)
Date: Mon Jul 10 21:27:20 1995
This is not big score, though:

JH4RHF SO SSB only

     QSO   zone  HQ
20   204     30  17
15    82     14  13
10    12      4   0
all  298     48  30 = 95,628

equip IC735 + tribander

Topics:
20m was opened to EU better than I expected. Eu is quite S9. Open to US was
not good. If you were called by me, you are really big gun. Very few "zone7"
heard here. W1AW had good sigs on 14200.
15m open to Eu, around mid night was surprising. No sigs from Oceania and
South America in day time, because of sporadic E. Many domestic sigs, though.
Working D2TT on 10 at midnight was exciting.

to K3ZO: I wkd LX0RL, not on your list. 4U0ITU was on the air but not giving
"IARC" mult.

73
Jun

Junichi Tanaka Ph.D. JH4RHF