Multi radio confusion...

Subject: Multi radio confusion...
From: K8DO@aol.com (K8DO@aol.com)
Date: Mon Jul 10 14:49:58 1995
Hi...
I agree with your analysis and comments..
In passing I will also note that there is a technical barrier...  No software
/ tone decoder I know of can copy CW with other CW signals simultaneously
present, at the same pitch, within the audio passband....While even so-so
contest ops can, and do....
As a contester I rank in the peanut gallery, but on a good run I will copy 2
calls which are being sent simultaneously, and work both, before I call TEST
again....

Cheers ... Denny                      K8DO@AOL.COM