K0GU CQ VHF Score

Subject: K0GU CQ VHF Score
From: jayk@hpfcla.fc.hp.com (Jay Kesterson)
Date: Tue Jul 11 10:56:15 1995
Call: K0GU     Grid: DN70     Category: Single Operator Fixed Station

      BAND     QSO    QSO PTS      GRIDS
       50      453      460         171  =   78,660

FT-1000D, TenTec Transverter, HB 3-500Z Amp (10w in, ~200w out)
M^2 6M2.5WL, HB 3el Yagi, HB 4el Quad (fixed west)

Saturday = 383 Qs   Sunday = 70 Qs

73, Jay  K0GU                  jayk@fc.hp.com