Kids contest correction

Subject: Kids contest correction
From: shaimes@sescva.esc.edu (shaimes@sescva.esc.edu)
Date: Tue Jul 11 21:25:30 1995
*********************CORRECTION   CORRECTION     CORRECTION********************
An error appeared in the rules of the kids contest otherwise known as
SquINT. In the section named QSO Points there was a contradiction in the
number of points per QSO. ALL QSOs ARE TWO(2) points each. Again, ALL
QSOs ARE TWO(2) POINTS EACH.

Sorry for the confusion. The response has been tremendous! Get a hold of
some kids and we'll see you Sunday.

Stu n2AUK