QRL, etc.

Subject: QRL, etc.
From: N5RZ@aol.com (N5RZ@aol.com)
Date: Wed Jul 12 17:11:55 1995
KE7GH asks:

>>Not to beat a badly mutilated horse into subatomic particles, but is there
>>the slightest chance this may have happenned on 14.230 once or twice?

in regards to my observations of ignorance of operators in determining
whether a frequency is in use.

Nope.

As a matter of fact, I rarely have the problem on SSB.  Obviously more people
understand spoken English than know the code.  The events I was referring to
are most memorable in CW contests.

I learned many years ago not to even approch the bedlam between 14225 &
14235.  Let the other guys fight those jerks;  I'll go where I can make
contacts!!

PS:  Send comments to either me OR the reflector, but NOT BOTH.  If it goes
to the reflector, I'll see it.  No need to wade thru duplicate messages.

73,  Gator  N5RZ   ------------------------;--;<<   N5RZ@aol.com