visit to florida

Subject: visit to florida
From: rbellas@xenon.che.ilstu.edu (rbellas@xenon.che.ilstu.edu)
Date: Mon Jul 17 08:59:36 1995
I will be attending the national baseball tournament for 14 yr olds in Coco
Florida from Aug. 4-11.  Are there any contesters in the area?  Is anyone
planning a NAQP effort?
Ralph Bellas
K9ZO

From: H. Ward Silver" <hwardsil@seattleu.edu (H. Ward Silver)
Subject: N0AX Squint Results

Hi all - our first SQUINT, although not the first contest, of course.
About 55 QSOs with 10 or eleven different colors...who's counting?  That
means that I haven't printed out the log yet...hi!

Watchword for the day, "Do you want to talk with my brother?"

Snappiest exchange: Kendra at K0RF...no wasted words, just like Pop!

Sanppiest operator: a tie between Lindsay at AA5BT and Al at K1CC

Best color - Teal (Christie at N3SW?)

Highest age - 80, youngest - 5

Best rate during QSO with K0OD's pair...sorta confusing, but everybody
went away happy.  I'm lining up a Phone SS multi-single with kids and
grown-ups alike.  It will be chaos, but a lot of fun.

When's the next one?

73, Ward N0AX