Stack separation

Subject: Stack separation
From: Luis_Delgadillo.aguas@xmex.xerox.com (Luis_Delgadillo.aguas@xmex.xerox.com)
Date: Tue Jul 18 17:15:46 1995
Hello,
I'm preparing my station for the upcoming cqww contest and
reconsidering the  installation of  a Tribander AS4, changing it for  a
3 Hampro monobanders 20 (4 ele)/15 (3 ele),/10 (3ele.) stack
Question is what might be the minimum separation in  between
to avoid interaction?
Plan was to put a 20ft height mast protruding 15 ft above the
80ft height tower and locating at least two antennas in this
mast segment.
 I'll appreciate any comment.
Please send it private, I'll summarize
Luis Delgadillo XE2AC
Aguascalientes, Mexico Grid DL81
E-mail:  ldelga.aguas@xmex.Xerox.com

From: Rick Niswander <AONISWAN@ECUVM.CIS.ECU.EDU> (Rick Niswander)
Subject: K2SX

     I just watched Nightly Business Report (a business-oriented TV
program, similar to Moneyline, which appears on the local PBS station),
where, what to my wonderment, appeared Dennis McAlpine, K2SX, expounding
on the merits/demerits of the rumored Westinghouse/CBS broadcaston
combination.  Those of you in further-west QTH's may still be able to
catch K2SX/1/2 in action.  Although I own some Westinghouse (one of the
few dogs I own, I am happy to say) I wasn't watching the screen until
the end of the interview and only caught the name at the end.
     I fondly remember the super hospitality of Den a number of years
ago (maybe as many as ten) when Debi and I were in NYC and he and his
wife graciously invited us to his condo/apartment on Lexington (if I
remember correctly).  We had Chineese and had a wonderful time.

                          Rick, K7GM
                          aoniswan@ecuvm.cis.ecu.edu

From: Rick Niswander <AONISWAN@ECUVM.CIS.ECU.EDU> (Rick Niswander)
Subject: Kenwood repair

     For those of you with Kenwood radios..... some time ago there was
a message from AA4NC concerning a Kenwood repair shop he was going to
send a radio to.  I had a problem (notice the past tense) with my 940
and called the guy NC had suggested.  I highly recommend him to anyone
who needs a Kenwood repair.  He is KA3LPC, Jim, in Maryland.  He was
extremely helpful and repaired my 940 over the phone.  No charge.
His phone is 301-845-6949.  It's nice to know a good repair place (although
I have had my 940 for over 10 years with no problems).

                              Rick, K7GM
                              aoniswan@ecuvm.cis.ecu.edu