QRL

Subject: QRL
From: perring@ICSI.Net (perring@ICSI.Net)
Date: Thu Aug 3 13:03:42 1995
NON-CONTESTERS GET A SPECIAL DISPENSATION FROM HAVING THEIR FREQ
JUMPED ON.

THE ONLY ACCEPTABLE REASON FOR JUMPING ONTO THE FREQ OF A
NON-CONTESTER IS WHEN YOU JUST KNOW THAT YOU WILL BE BLESSED WITH
SOME SPECIAL SORT OF INTELLECTUALLY STIMULATING CONDEMNATION.

AS FER FREQS BEING NON-SACRED, I WAS REFERRING TO FREQS THAT
MIGHT BE DESIGNATED AS SACRED BY ANOTHER CONTESTER'S USAGE.

"THEY" AND "THEIR FREQ" ARE FAIR GAME FOR "GRAB AWAY".

N5RP, Bob
Houston, Texas
Email: perring@icsi.net