WR3O NAQP Score

Subject: WR3O NAQP Score
From: WR3O@music-city.tdec.state.tn.us (WR3O@music-city.tdec.state.tn.us)
Date: Sun Aug 6 03:19:34 1995
                       1995 NCJ NORTH AMERICAN QSO PARTY

     Call used: WR3O                                           Location: TN

     Category: Single Op All Band         Mode: CW              Power: 100

     Callsign of Operator: WR3O

     Exchanged Information: WR3O KIRK TN

     Hours of Operation: 09:54

     band      QSOs     points    mults  antenna    Rig - IC-761
     ----      ----     ------    -----  -------
     160         12        12        9   160 Inv V @ 85' Tuned feeders
      80         84        84       31    "   "
      40        110       110       36    "   "
      20        148       148       37   PRO-57A @ 98'
      15         59        59       26    "   "
      10         10        10        4    "   "
     -----      ---       ---      ---
     TOTAL      423       423      143      SCORE: 60,489

     Club or Team Name:   * Tennessee Contest Group *

     Comments:

     My second time in the NAQP.  I beat last year's score by over
     56,000 points, using the same station.  Mostly S & P'd in the
     beginning for a while, then CQed more later...  and up goes the
     rate, just like always.  When will I learn?  Messed up a bit on
     off-time & missed 6 minutes worth of QSO's.  I had a lot of fun
     this time, it was a real pleasure to operate.  Even with all the
     low band QRN.  My first real attempt at an all-band contest; I
     learned a lot.   Passed my goals of 50k/400q.  Thanks to the
     *Tennessee Contest Group* for the motivation & encouragement!

     I, by virtue of my statement below, have taken part in the

           1995 NCJ NORTH AMERICAN QSO PARTY on 08/05/1995

     conscientiously applying my most ethical interpretation of the
     published rules for this contest.

     Date_8/6/95__ Signature____ Kirk Pickering __________ Call__WR3O______