KC5NWX NAQP SCORE

Subject: KC5NWX NAQP SCORE
From: JSTEINMAN@aol.com (JSTEINMAN@aol.com)
Date: Sun Aug 6 17:54:12 1995
Didn't plan on operating this much. Otherwise
would have jury rigged a second radio and gone
full time.

High point: Great high band E openings made
for exciting multiplier moves. AA7BG (MT)
called in on 80 at 0555Z and had him all
the way up to 10 by 0557. Nice way to
finish.

Low point: QRN !!!

KC5NWX (from the station of KR0Y)
KT34A/402CD @60'
80M half sloper
160M shunt fed tower
(1) radio, FT1K

band        QSOs       mults     ____________________________

     160           26         14
      80           76          39
      40          111         42
      20          162         47
      15          107         49

     total:       566        229     claimed score: 129,614

Total time on about 8 hours
(off times ~1845-1915
                   1930-2000
                   2030-2130