NAQP score: W1WEF (Jack in CT)

Subject: NAQP score: W1WEF (Jack in CT)
From: reisert@eng.pko.dec.com (reisert@eng.pko.dec.com)
Date: Sun Aug 6 21:16:20 1995
[This is relayed from packet.  Please don't reply to me.]

Jack had 580/179 for 103,820 points.  I'll try to get the breakdown.

73 - Jim AD1C

From: Matthew S. Trott" <0007288678@mcimail.com (Matthew S. Trott)
Subject: NA QSO Results

                       1995 NCJ NORTH AMERICAN QSO PARTY
I was surprised more people didn't ask for moves. It was fun bouncing all the
way thru the spectrum with those few who did. I've never done even close to a
full blown effort in this test but I'm a gonna one of these times. As Jeff
QSY'd me from 80 to 40 t o 20 we worked no problem, I knew 10 had been open all
day but thought it was about played out. We went to 15 and no problem and then
made it easily on 10. Made me think we could have made it on 6 and possibly 2
as well (well maybe). I tuned the band afte r we worked on 10 and then tuned on
15 and nary a signal could be heard. BUT they were open in some directions.

Rig: TS-930 (100 watts)

Antennas (STILL!): TH3 @ 28 ft; 205bas @ 22 ft; 80m inverted vee @ 25 feet

WHAT'D'YA mean the summers almost over?!?!

     Call used: AA7BG                                          Location: MT

     Category: Single Op All Band         Mode: CW              Power: 150W

     Callsign of Operator: AA7BG

     Exchanged Information: AA7BG MATT MT

     Hours of Operation: 01:40

     band      QSOs     points    mults

     ----------------------------------

     160          0         0        0

      80         11        11        7

      40         17        17       10

      20         29        29       18

      15         21        21       13

      10         29        29       17

     TOTAL      107       107       65      SCORE: 6,955

     Club or Team Name: Scurvy Sow Contest Club

     Name: Matt Trott                      Call: AA7BG

           1220 Wilson Rd.

           Power, MT 59468