WAE 1995 - PW2N

Subject: WAE 1995 - PW2N
From: py2ny@SP-gw.ampr.org (py2ny@SP-gw.ampr.org)
Date: Sun Aug 6 22:44:04 1995
PW2N will be my callsign during next Work All Europe, next weekend.
I'll operate 80-10 meters, 100 watts. I'm asking to     people   in
Europe to put your antennas to South America, this is the only  way
to us, low power stations, to work on this time, with no propagation
condx!!
QSLs cards will be sent to every QSOs via Bureau.
73 from PY2NY - Vitor