Tennessee Contest Group CW NAQP Team Score

Subject: Tennessee Contest Group CW NAQP Team Score
From: SPECK@uansv3.Vanderbilt.Edu (SPECK@uansv3.Vanderbilt.Edu)
Date: Mon Aug 7 12:07:05 1995
N4ZZ    700     202     141,400
K4AMC   552     177      97,704
W9WI    476     135      64,260
WR3O    423     143      60,489
K0EJ    599     195     116,805
----------------------------------
                        480,658

Once again Don (ZZ) proves that he is in a different contest than the rest of
us.  We think we found his secret weapon tho'. Seems that he was involved in
some secret project back when he was in the military which involved a prototype
version of the Star Trek "transporter". He apparently kept a version.  He and
his station was reportedly seen in Texas for a few hours.  In general, high
band condx were better than expected (but not as good as further west/south
i.e Texas) but low bands were murder with Erin remnants in the area all day
and nite.  BTW, thanks to Kirk-WR3O-for filling in for out-of-town regulars.
He did great!! This is our best team score to date with still much room for
improvement.  It will be hard to beat a TDXS team this time.  Just as long as
we beat that KCG team !!!
                73,
                Mark K0EJ