AB6FO NAQP CW Score

Subject: AB6FO NAQP CW Score
From: KWIDELITZ@delphi.com (KWIDELITZ@delphi.com)
Date: Mon Aug 7 19:00:18 1995
                          NCJ NORTH AMERICAN QSO PARTY

     Call used: AB6FO                                          Location: CA
     Category: Single Op All Band         Mode: CW              Power: 150W
     Callsign of Operator: AB6FO
     Exchanged Information: AB6FO  KEN CA
     Hours of Operation: 09:56

     band      QSOs     points    mults

     160          8         8        6
      80         45        45       23
      40        135       135       42
      20        193       193       48
      15        108       108       42
      10         84        84       37

     TOTAL      573       573      198      SCORE: 113,454

     Award  for the best prognosticator goes to Dave, K6LL,  who  suggested
checking  10 and 15 on each hour and half hour. I had given up on 10  after
only 1 QSO at 1900 and 3 at 2000, but, per Dave, checked on the hour  later
and  was rewarded with 20+ QSOs in the 22, 23 and 00 hours. I actually  had
seven different hours with QSOs on 10, 15 and 20. That was a very  pleasant
surprise at this point in the sunspot cycle.

I  moved a personal record 18 multipliers, with the highlights being  Matt,
AA7BG  moving  from 10 down through 40 in under 2  minutes  and  5B4ADA/HH2
moving from 20 to 15 and then 10.

With how good 10 and 15 were later in the day, I regret that I waited 3 1/2
hours to take my first break.

73. Ken, AB6FO, KWIDELITZ@DELPHI.COM