a Wee lil NAQP CW SCORE

Subject: a Wee lil NAQP CW SCORE
From: JPontek@aol.com (JPontek@aol.com)
Date: Tue Aug 8 03:31:11 1995
Well, I used my first try in the NAQP to try out TR.  After having the the
son and his family over for a Bar-B-Q, I put in 3 1/2 hours of playing with
TR and giving out a few Q's. This reminded me of the old CD parties. I
believe I'll be back, and TR, for a more serious effort.

  160      14       13
   80       41       25
   40       18       13

TOTAL    73      51