Results WAE PA3ERC

Subject: Results WAE PA3ERC
From: norf@euronet.nl (Rob Snieder PA3ERC)
Date: Mon Aug 14 14:03:00 1995
                 DARC WORKED ALL EUROPE CONTEST -- 1995

      Call: PA3ERC                   Country:  Netherlands
      Mode: CW                       Category: Single Operator

     BAND     QSO   QTC    Cty   Mult

      160        0      0       0       0
       80       11      0       3     12
       40     100   138     24     72
       20     193   186     28     56
       15         4    10       2       4
       10         0      0       0       0
    Totals   308   334      57    144 = 92,448

Equipment Description:
Transceiver    : Kenwood TS-950SD
Amplifier        : Kenwood TL-922 (400 watts)
Antenna's      : 10/15/20 FB53 5 el. tri-bander
                      40 KLM Rotary dipole
                      80 Wire dipole
Logging          : CT-9.23
Operating time: 12 hours

Club Affiliation: Contestgroup Oude Maas

Remarks: I realy enjoyed the contest, this year I didn't lost any QTC's
               in CT. CT worked beautiful without problems. I hope next year
               more US stations will participate in the WAE, it's a great
               contest. I noticed that many stations didn't give a way any
               QTC's, they always said "NIL" while I was sure they had plenty
               to give, for those stations: don't be a shame, just say I don't
               give a way QTC's that saves EU stations asking for them again
               and again without any result. I'm looking forward to run the
               WAE phone from the "other side" from VP5.

73 de Rob

Rob Snieder PA3ERC

member of Contestgroup Oude Maas PI4COM/PA6WPX

Internet e-mail : norf@euronet.nl
Packet Radio    : PA3ERC@PI8MBQ
PacketCluster   : PA3ERC > PI8DXC