AB2E WAE RESULTS M/S

Subject: AB2E WAE RESULTS M/S
From: KA2AEV@aol.com (KA2AEV@aol.com)
Date: Wed Aug 16 14:27:17 1995
Here are the AB2E Multi single breakdown

Operators were AB2E, KA2AEV

BAND         QSO's       QTC's       COUNTRIES       MULTIPLIERS
160             0              0                  0                         0
  80            86             86               20                       80
  40          347            345              34                      102
  20          599            597              43                        86
  15            12              12                7                        14
  10              0                0                0
totals        1044        1040             104                      282

             FINAL SCORE= 586,842