STOP THE ATTACHED FILES

Subject: STOP THE ATTACHED FILES
From: WX9E@aol.com (WX9E@aol.com)
Date: Mon Aug 21 12:56:17 1995
Please folks,

Can we stop sending the attached files to the reflectors?

From: RUSSELL S. RINN" <miltex@bga.com (RUSSELL S. RINN)
Subject: N3BB NAQP SSB RESULTS

                              NA QSO SUMMARY SHEET

 Callsign Used : N3BB  Operator : AA5RB  Category : Single Operator

  160SSB      17          17         17       7
   80SSB     107         107        107      35
   40SSB     180         180        180      50
   20SSB     402         402        402      57
   15SSB      31          31         31      18
   10SSB       8           8          8       3

 Totals      745         745        745     170

    Final Score = 126650 points.

This was my first time operating an NAQP as well as my first try using 2
radios.  Both had some rough spots with the roughest being my offtime
strategy.  I should have reserved some time for the last hour or so of the
contest.  I also wish i would have worked the brief early opening on
10m-however the 100+ first hour on 20m was too strong a lure.

The 2 radio part actually went well technically, with the only rough spot
being my failure to alt-r for the log when I flipped the switch on the box
for radio #2.  Lots of trips to the log window for some editing.  (First
try w/TR software-maybe there's a better way?)

Thanks to Jim, N3BB, for the use of his staion (and name!) and to George,
WB5VZL for the use of his switch box.

Russ--
AA5RB
miltex@bga.com