CQ WW DX CONTEST ENTRY FORM

Subject: CQ WW DX CONTEST ENTRY FORM
From: frenaye@pcnet.com (frenaye@pcnet.com)
Date: Tue Aug 22 20:32:28 1995
The ARRL Info Server has lots of stuff, including ARRL contest rules, forms
and results.  Send a message to info@arrl.org with the following text in the
body of the message (no subject line needed) to get a complete list of
available files:

   HELP
   QUIT

If you have FTP access, files can be obtained from oak.oakland.edu by
anonymous FTP in the files area pub/hamradio/arrl/infoserv.  Retrieve the
file index.txt in this directory for a complete listing of available files
listed by subdirectory with descriptions.

73!

E-mail: frenaye@pcnet.com
Tom Frenaye, K1KI, P O Box 386, West Suffield CT 06093
Phone: 203-668-5444