No subject

Subject: No subject
From: wstrahl@nwscb.att.com (wstrahl@nwscb.att.com)
Date: Wed Aug 23 09:45:00 1995
I saw a posting fly by here recently about 'taking LPL's advice
and insulate your yagi elements from the boom'.  Since I'm a recent
subscriber to this reflector it appears I've obviously missed something
very interesting to me!  I'd personally be quite paranoid about having
ungrounded stuff up in the air with the midwest lightning flying around!

Could 'LPL' or someone summarize the insulated element story to bring
me up to date?

Thanks!

Wayne - W9II         wstrahl@nwsca.nw.att.com