What?!?! No Contest?!?!

Subject: What?!?! No Contest?!?!
From: WJ2O@aol.com (WJ2O@aol.com)
Date: Wed Aug 30 00:03:05 1995
Hi gang,

Leaving in the morning for my next trip.  Here is my schedule:
  31 August to 3 Sept. - Asuncion, Paraguay - ZP5/WJ2O
  4 Sept. to 11 Sept. - Easter Island with group - XR0Y
  12 Sept. to 14 Sept. - Santiago, Chile - CE/WJ2O
  15 Sept. to 18 Sept. - Buenos Aires, Argentina - LU/WJ2O

I know there is no contest going on but have pity and work me anyway.  When
my rate goes below 75/hour I start falling asleep.

73 es CUL, Dave, WJ2O