Omni-6.. I'm not crazy!

Subject: Omni-6.. I'm not crazy!
From: K8DO@aol.com (K8DO@aol.com)
Date: Sun Sep 3 12:14:17 1995
Ignore the intellectually challenged who send you flame mail, Bill...

I FIRMLY believe that we must support US manufacturers by buying their
product... and as 'paying customers' pressure them to do better, in those
areas where they don't measure up...

As TT sent you a wrong manual with your VI, I would certainly let Tom (VP,
Ten Tec, Inc.) know that a thousand fanatical (and free spending) contestors
are wondering why Ten Tec cannot do even that simple task correctly!

Compared to the rice boxes from the land of 10,000 knobs, my Omni VI is
fantastic...

Cheers ... Denny