Better 204BA Dimensions?

Subject: Better 204BA Dimensions?
From: W9NQ@aol.com (W9NQ@aol.com)
Date: Sun Sep 3 19:10:38 1995
     Does anyone happen to have "better than stock" dimensions to use when
putting together a 204BA?   How about the dimensions for a 204CA?  Anyone
have these dimensions handy?  I'm putting up a pair of 204BA's at 115'/50'
and wanted to take this opportunity to optimize them before doing so.  I'm
under the impression that it is difficult to improve on the proven 204BA
design without lengthening the boom to do so.  I'm looking for a 2:1 or
better match from 14.0 to 14.3 MHz with decent gain and F/B.  I use YO 5.07
and AO 5.0 here and my modeling/optimizing efforts always result in some
rather unwieldy designs from a mechanical point of view.  I would appreciate
hearing from fellow contesters who have "improved" upon the trusty 204BA
design.  Many thanks!

73, Bob W9NQ