Pre-Sprint 80M Ant Test Tonight

Subject: Pre-Sprint 80M Ant Test Tonight
From: PaulKB8N@aol.com (PaulKB8N@aol.com)
Date: Thu Sep 7 20:57:30 1995
To all Sprinters:
      80M conditions here in South Texas have been deplorable, with extremely
high noise levels.  We finally have a high pressure system dominating, and I
think that perhaps conditions might be good tonight.  If you wish to exchange
signal reports in order to do some last minute "tweaks" on your 80M antenna,
look for activity on 3035 Khz (plus or minus 3Khz) from 0230Z to 0400Z.
 Hopefully, we'll have some good representation in all corners of the
country.  Low power please.  I'll not be net control -- we'll look for
someone with a SIGNAL to do that.

                                                              CU Tonight!
 Paul, KB8N