K5GA SPRINT SCORE

Subject: K5GA SPRINT SCORE
From: K5GA@aol.com (K5GA@aol.com)
Date: Mon Sep 11 12:20:10 1995
Here is my story....

Operated from N5RP

Station #1  TS940S/TL922A
Station #2  TS940S/TL922A

Only ran 500W due to neighborhood TVI/RFI problems

TA36 @ 70'   20M

403BAS @ 60'  40M

Inverted V @ 60'  80M

Final score......................295/45.......................13,275

Activity was way down in my estimation. Conditions seemed to be OK except
for 80 which was very noisy from Houston. I missed several who called me on
80. They were just too weak.

I did not have the mentality to go low power. As you see, KR0Y did just as
well
low power as I did with 500W!!! This is definitely not my contest.

Does anyone have K6NA score???????

I'll see everyone again next weekend.

73,

Mr. Bill  K5GA