SKEDS WITH IG9W

Subject: SKEDS WITH IG9W
From: iv3shf@ljutcp.hamradio.si (iv3shf@ljutcp.hamradio.si)
Date: Thu Sep 21 08:36:11 1995
Hallo dr OM,
           I will be active during the CQWW PHONE 1995 as a single op
           160 meters from the new CQWW mult IG9 with the call IG9W.
           I think this could be a great chance to increase your score!
           i would like to arrange a sked before the contest.
           You can reach me through the following E-mail addresses:

INTERNET  : iv3shf@ljutcp.hamradio.si
BBS       : iv3shf@iv3jdv.ifvg.ita.eu
CLUSTER   : iv3shf@iv3jdv-6
SNAIL MAIL: SPINA FRANK Scala dell'erica 32 34134 TRIESTE ITALY

            looking forward to hear from you best 73
            and good luck in the contest

                                   IG9W/IV3SHF  Frank ...-.-