K2TW:Contest Activity

Subject: K2TW:Contest Activity
From: Ai7b@teleport.com (Ai7b@teleport.com)
Date: Wed Sep 27 07:02:48 1995
    Right on, Bill.....not much different here in the Northwest either.
    I don't think the average East coast op has a clue what its like out
    West.

    A trap vertical stuck in the sand of a Carib location will produce
    a far better result than a big station in the Northwest.  I know
    cuz I've done it.  Until one contests from the Carib it is hard to
    beleive what its like even in the bottom of the cycle.  $75K wud pay
    for a lot of Carib trips!!  Hurry up cycle 22!!!

    de Bravo, Ai7b