CT-USER Mailing List

From: RHILTO@acxiom.com (RHILTO@acxiom.com)
Date: Fri Sep 29 11:17:24 1995
Jim AD1C sent out his monthly note about directing CT-related messages to the
correct list, and I jumped on him right here in public.  That was wrong;
regardless of my opinion I had no business airing a rude, sarcastic message to
the entire list.  I have apologized to Jim and taken the thread private.

Bob