Portable mast for dx/contestpeditions

Subject: Portable mast for dx/contestpeditions
From: aa2du@netcom.com (aa2du@netcom.com)
Date: Fri Sep 29 12:17:09 1995
Hi Tom, get a hold of Randy, N0HJZ.  He makes a series of
portable masts that are meant to be used in VHF Rover
installations. I am not sure about how they mount, but
I am sure he can fill in the details for you.

I believe the masts are also sold commercially by AES or
HRO and the like.

73, J.P.

J.P. Kleinhaus, AA2DU  ARRL CAC hudson Div. Rep.
E-mail:              aa2du@netcom.com
Compu$erve:  74660,2606

It's not a bug...It's a feature!