GB6AR in Wales

Subject: GB6AR in Wales
From: g4xkr@dial.pipex.com (Russell Coward)
Date: Sat Oct 14 00:23:16 1995
Hi all,

        Just a quick note to confirm that we will be operating GB6AR
from Wales in the M/S category of CQWW. The GB call is to enable us
to take advantage of the new 10 Minute rule.

You see the normal UK licence does not allow you to have TWO signals
on HF at the same time.

Joel, VE6WQ will be operating with us this time. Also outside the
contest, he may get chance to operate CW depending on travel
arrangements.

73,Russ G4XKR