Problem transmitting with IC765 using beverage

Subject: Problem transmitting with IC765 using beverage
From: reisert@eng.pko.dec.com (reisert@eng.pko.dec.com)
Date: Sun Oct 22 19:09:02 1995
I need help!  W1JR has a bad problem with his IC765.  When he has the
beverage switched in on 80 meters, his transmit power drops to
nothing.  It soulds like the beverage is being overloaded, and it's
coupling in to the radio, shutting down the transmitter somehow.
Anyone solved this problem?

Thanks - Jim AD1C
reisert@eng.pko.dec.com