Keyers

Subject: Keyers
From: btippett@ctc.net (btippett@ctc.net)
Date: Mon Oct 23 22:19:51 1995
        My old AEA CK-1 has finally given up the ghost and it appears that
the Kansas City keyers are not currently available.  Anyone have any
experience with the Logikey K-1?  Will it work with a non-iambic paddle?
Please reply to me at btippett@ctc.net and not the reflector.
                                                        73,  Bill  W0ZV
Bill Tippett, PO Box 37, New London, NC  28127-0037 USA
Phone/FAX:  +1 704-463-1445        E-mail:  btippett@ctc.net