DX Novice Phone Bands?

Subject: DX Novice Phone Bands?
From: fred.kleber.STV@igate.sprint.com (fred.kleber.STV@igate.sprint.com)
Date: Wed Oct 25 23:28:03 1995
I am aware of the 29.0 - 29.1 MHz phone band assigned to "novices" in Spain
(EC calls), but would be interested in knowing of any other such
assignments in countries outside of North America.

Direct replies please & I'll summarize & post if relevant.  (After the
CONTEST of course...= un chiste collegas!)

Cheers,
Fred Fubar, K9VV
(fred.kleber.STV@igate.sprint.com)

Fred Kleber, Dir Eng & Ops / Indianapolis MTA
9325 Delegates Row / Indianapolis, IN 46240
317-580-2900x209 / FAX 317-580-2910 / Pager 800-913-4513