FAQ and QSL info source...

Subject: FAQ and QSL info source...
From: mmeehan@wlv.hp.com (Mike Meehan)
Date: Mon Oct 30 14:28:44 1995
Yep, I'm a new one on this list...Bet you've seen these
questions b4:

1) Is there a faq from this reflector (or other historical
mechanism)...

2) Aside from the QSL Information Database (the IK4LZH server)
what is the best source for QSL info? For example, I recently
worked TY8GUP on 7Mhz. Both IK4LZH and a Northern Calif. DX
Cluster could not supply any info...(Actually, I live in So.
Cal but I'm not sure of a Cluster I can get to from my location
near Thousand Oaks.)

Any alternatives/ideas newsletters etc?

Kindest Regards,
-Mike (AK6N)