VS6WO CQWW SSB Score

Subject: VS6WO CQWW SSB Score
From: Steve_Dubberstein-CLXR04@email.mot.com (Steve_Dubberstein-CLXR04@email.mot.com)
Date: Wed Nov 1 09:20:15 1995

               CQ WORLD WIDE DX CONTEST -- 1995

      Call: VS6WO                    Country:  Hong Kong
      Mode: SSB                      Category: Multi Single

      160        0        0     0.00      0       0
       80      138      299     2.17     17      30
       40      487      976     2.00     24      60
       20      758     1655     2.18     35      97
       15     2603     5557     2.13     36     119
       10      551     1415     2.57     21      60

     Totals   4537     9902     2.18    133     366  =>  4,941,098

Operators:  9V1YC, VR2GO, VR2NR, VS6WO

15M was very good.  We were a bit surprised to have several good runs on 10M
yielding 60 countries.  The low points/qso is typical for operations from Hong
Kong due to the high percentage of 1-point JA contacts.

Similar to KH0AM, we did not erect an antenna on 160.  The typical number of
contacts/mults (less than five) does not justify the effort.  This would be a
different story if Japan could operate SSB on 160.

regards, steve VS6WO/NA9D