Canadian Scores - CQ WW DX SSB

Subject: Canadian Scores - CQ WW DX SSB
From: ve2zp@bbs.ve3jf.ampr.org (ve2zp@bbs.ve3jf.ampr.org)
Date: Thu Nov 9 00:10:41 1995
John: I'm glad it worked out for you.  Yes, please pass on the breakdown for
VO2WL when you get it.  It looks like they may have beaten VE6JY, the current
MS leader.

About your own expedition, a few hundred words describing your experiences
during the contest, how you came to settle on Zone 2 as a place to operate,
what help you may have received from the locals, the station you are using,
etc., these would all be welcome.  A photo of you at the rig would be nice, as
would one of the site and antennas.

My deadline for the January issue of our magazine is roughly 15-20 November.
Whenever you get something to me, I will use it, but earlier is better.  My
January column is already getting pretty full, so if you can't get someting to
me by my deadline, I can happily slip it into February.  Are you a member of
RAC?  If not, I can arrange to get a copy of the relevant issue to you,  If you
are a member, thank you.

73, Dave VE2ZP/VE9CB
Packet: VE2ZP@VA3TCP.#EON.ON.CAN.NOAM
InterNet: ve2zp@va3tcp.ampr.org