Contest "Junkies" (was: Big Problem...CQ WW log stuffing)

Subject: Contest "Junkies" (was: Big Problem...CQ WW log stuffing)
From: N3ADL@aol.com (N3ADL@aol.com)
Date: Thu Nov 9 18:21:09 1995
There was thread on that subject last year on packet..Was posted as ARRL was
demanding urine and fecal samples for just this reason.
Rumor has it they were dumping last years samples in the 160 meter bulletin
transmitter. Honest!
                                               :)          de Doug//N3ADL

P.S. This years samples are being collected by that KA1 that can't find it
with both hands:)