HELP!!! THE FCC CHANGED MY CALL

Subject: HELP!!! THE FCC CHANGED MY CALL
From: KMILHORN@aol.com (KMILHORN@aol.com)
Date: Thu Nov 9 23:17:06 1995
Hi Everybody,
Sorry to take up stace with this on the reflector, but maybe someone has had
a similar experience. After submitting a 610 form to the FCC for a change of
address, my license came back not only with the new address, but with a new
call. I have faxed a copy of the old and new licenses to the FCC and a nice
letter explaining what happened. By the way I did not check the new call
box!!! Anybody got any other ideas on how to get this fixed???
73 es dx
Kevin KS9O or maybe AA9QL yuch!!!!!