Contest related Video Wanted for annual crazy meeting

Subject: Contest related Video Wanted for annual crazy meeting
From: je1cka@nal.go.jp (Takao KUMAGAI)
Date: Tue Nov 14 19:36:30 1995
To all contesters;

We JA contesters will meet annually in mid december in Tokyo.
The last year we had over 60 crazy contesters here. And I am
the coordinator of the Annual Crazy Contesters Night again.

I'd like to show any contest related videos or slides in the
meeting. So if you have any items to attract ja contesters, would
you drop me an email directly? I have KH0AM videos(edited and
non-edited through '90~95) to exchange if you want.

If you have any opportunity to be in Tokyo at Nov 17 Saturday
evening, why don't you join us? You'll be able to meet well-known
JA contesers there(maybe..).

FYI
Reception: 18JST
Start:  19JST
End:    09JST of Nov 18
Place:  Hongo, Bunkyo-ku, Tokyo(near Tokyo Univ)
more info from je1cka@nal.go.jp

Tack Kumagai, JE1CKA/KH0AM