One person antenna installations ??

Subject: One person antenna installations ??
From: KY2T@aol.com (KY2T@aol.com)
Date: Tue Nov 14 22:21:34 1995
Don't know where I heard, saw, or what, but does anyone know of any
articles, what have you, on putting up reasonably big antennas
by ones self ??  Say something like a 204BA.   YCCC newsletter
article ??  Rumor I got was that Mike Staal (sp?), when he was
with KLM, was known to put up the KLM test antennas either
by himself or himself and maybe 1 guy on the ground.
(This was at the test range, in the early days before computer
modeling, where the cut and try method was utilized.)

NO, I DON'T plan to TRY to do it myself!!  I just want to see how it
might be done.  Could get some ideas on how to handle big
antennas up on the tower.

Thanks in advance.

Tom KY2T (FRC)
KY2t@AOL.COM