RSGB 1.8MHz Contest Rules

Subject: RSGB 1.8MHz Contest Rules
From: /G=LAWLEYD/S=LAWLEY/PRMD=IBMMAIL/ADMD=IBMX400/C=GB/@mhs-relay.ac.uk (/G=LAWLEYD/S=LAWLEY/PRMD=IBMMAIL/ADMD=IBMX400/C=GB/@mhs-relay.ac.uk)
Date: Wed Nov 15 11:52:47 1995

This coming weekend is the second RSGB 1.8MHz CW contest. Brief rules
are given below and as well as the postal address, logs can be sent
to Laurence G4HTD  laurence@lsil.com

Dave G4BUO

Date/Time  2100z 18th November - 0100z 19th November
Freq/Mode  1.820-1.870  CW only

Single operator only. Send RST and serial number from 001. UK stations
also send three letter county code. Overseas may only work UK for
points. Score 3 points per contact plus a bonus of 5 points for the
first contact with each UK county worked.

Logs to G3UFY, 77 Bensham Manor Road, Thornton Heath, Surrey, CR7 7AF, UK
postmarked no later than 16 days after the contest.