Contest Station Registry

Subject: Contest Station Registry
From: WX9E@aol.com (WX9E@aol.com)
Date: Wed Nov 15 17:25:54 1995

  As many of you know, I have been compiling a list of stations
  and or operators who are willing to take a new comer to
  contesting under their wings and show them the ropes.  The
  will be published monthly in my column in the new magazine
  CQ Contest.  Here is the latest version of the registry.  Any
  stations in the NY/NJ area want to get on the list?

  Again I want to emphasize, this magazine is going to be
                 World Wide in scope, not just USA/NA, hence so is the
registry.
  The response from the USA has been great!  There are a few
   DX stations listed, but I'd like to see more, along with more
from Canada.

  K1KP              Andover, MA
  K1VR             Lincoln, MA
  K5ZD/1         Wocester, MA
  KY1H             Western MA
  W1FY             Framingham, MA
  K1TR             Southern NH
  KB1GW          Avon, CT
  N1QVE           CT
  KE3Q             Bowie, MD
  ND3F             Baltimore, MD
  W3GG            Derwood, MD
  KA4RRU         Northern VA
  AA4NC          Raleigh, NC
  K1ZX/4         Tampa, FL
  W4NVU         Miami, FL
  KM9P/4        Atlanta, GA
  AB4RX          Louisvlle, KY
  WB4FLB        Bowling Green, KY
  AC5CT           Dallas, TX
  WX0B/5         Dallas, TX
  KS1G/5         Dallas, TX
  WB5VZL        Austin, TX
  NI6T              Los Gatos, CA
  W8AKS/6      Tehachapo, CA
  K6XO/7         Salt Lake City, UT
  K7FR             Eastern WA
  N0AX/7         Seattle, WA
  N6TR/7         Portland, OR
  N7UJJ           Phoenix, AZ
  W8FN            SouthWest OH
  W8FJ            Norristown, PA
  KF9PL           Central IL
  K9ZO            Central IL
  KO9Y            Indainapolis, IN
  K9SD/0        St Louis MO
  K4VX/0        Hannibal, MO
  KM0L            Kansas City, MO
  NX0I             Kansas City, MO
  WA0PUJ       Northern MN
  N2IC/0         Denver, CO
  W0AIH          Eau Claire, WI
  WD0T            Pierre, SD

               Canada
  VE6SH
  VE6JY

                DX
  F5VCO       (TM1C....)
  ON4UN       (OT5T....)
  OH6YF
  PA3ERC     (PA6WPX and PI4COM)
  S56A
  XE2AC

  There are quite a few contests coming up in the next month,
  like Sweepstakes SSB,  CQWW CW, 160 CW and the 10 meter
  contest, along with the NAQPs in January.  Let's see some of
  the newer people take advantage of this opportunity.  Contact
  me and I'll get you in touch with the appropriate person.

  And as usual, anyone interested in being added to the list,
  email me directly and I'll take care of it.  (And if there are
  any errors, let me know.)

  CU all from 4M5X in CQWW CW!

  Paul  WX9E