QSL Return Rates

Subject: QSL Return Rates
From: wb2dnd@pcix.com (wb2dnd@pcix.com)
Date: Thu Nov 16 18:49:36 1995

On Thu, 16 Nov 1995, "CLC      SOUK1     Lyn Chapple" <gbbvjgvj@ibmmail.com>
wrote:

>          > Please don't do this to the JAs. QSLing is part of the "courtesy"
that
>          >is very important to their culture.
>
>          Horsefeathers!!
>
>          USA                 1661           859            51.7%*****

Someone else remarked about JA cards and membership...that same comment should
be applicable for most overseas bureaus...For instance, unless one sends
postage
or funds to the USA bureaus those cards get dumped also.

I am also amazed at the slowness of some bureaus..today I received my usual
multi kilo shipment of A61 and home cards.  There were at least 50 cards from
eastern Europe/C.I.S. countries from 1990.  WHERE DO THESE CARDS SIT?

Lastly, about 30% of the cards I receive from the Bureau are duplicates.  I
guess lots of dxers feel qsl managers have nothing better to do than look up
things twice.  I can see why many qsl managers do not answer bureau cards.  For
now I will continue to answer them (1st time requests that is..)

Don
wb2dnd@pcix.com